I’ve Been Injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident – What Do I Do? Do I Have a Claim?

The Insurance Commission of WA (‘ICWA’) is WA’s only Compulsory Third Party Insurer which manages all personal injury (and fatal) claims resulting from motor vehicle crashes that involve a WA licensed vehicle.  As soon as you are involved in a motor vehicle accident (‘MVA’) and you have sustained injuries, you must report the accident to [...]

By |2018-12-14T11:17:34+00:00May 29th, 2014|Blog|0 Comments