Can You Keep Your Property After You Split?

Richard Crane is a partner of Friedman, Lurie Singh & D’Angelo and specialises in all areas of family law (including property settlementsuperannuation splitting, family trusts and businesses, children issuesdivorcede facto relationshipsspousal maintenance and child support), in addition to family violence, restraining orders and the interplay between criminal proceedings and family proceedings.

In this video, Richard discusses what will happen to your properties after you split up, who will decide which to keep, and how you will handle your assets and liabilities.

Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo offers the services of their reliable, experienced, professional family lawyers in its offices in Perth, Jindalee, Joondalup, Rockingham and South Lake.  Its family lawyers specialise in divorcede facto separationspousal maintenanceproperty settlement and parenting issues.

Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo can manage your separation with sensitivity, professionalism and dedication. If you need expert advice on how to manage a separation, call Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo on 08 9254 0000 or visit

By |2018-12-14T09:18:24+00:00January 7th, 2017|Blog|Comments Off on Can You Keep Your Property After You Split?