Child Support

Only experienced and dedicated family lawyers in Perth will have conduct of your matter!

Child Support relates to the contributions made by the parent who does not live with the children to the parent with whom the children reside.

Child Support can be dealt with in a number of ways:

  1. by applying to the Child Support Agency for a Child Support Assessment;
  2. by registering a Private Agreement with the Child Support Agency; or
  3. by entering into an informal Child Support arrangement.

Each of these options has its own advantages and disadvantages. A family lawyer in Perth at Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo can discuss these options with you.

Why you should Contact Us

Jindalee: 08 9509 7700
Joondalup: 08 9301 4999
South Lake: 08 9417 7969
Rockingham: 08 9520 2729

We have 5 conveniently located offices in Perth, Jindalee, Joondalup, South Lake and Rockingham to deal with your case. You do not need to come into town to see a child support lawyer in Perth, we are in your local area for your convenience!

We have a dedicated team of family lawyers in Perth who love their involvement in law and providing good quality legal services at a competitive price to the people of Western Australia, which we have been doing since 1989.

FREE E-book: 5 Things You Must Know Before Choosing Your Family Lawyer