Child Custody Lawyer Perth

Only experienced and dedicated Perth family lawyers will have conduct of your matter!

The Family Court of Western Australia has the power to deal with matters which arise with respect to children of separated couples, whether married or living in a de-facto relationship.

The issues that arise with respect to custody of children following a separation include:

  1. where the children of the relationship will live;
  2. the long and short term care, welfare and development of the children;
  3. arrangements for the children to have contact with the parent they are not living with; and
  4. child support.

These are all areas that need to be addressed following a separation and our Perth family lawyers in the Family Law Services Division of Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo can help you with all or any of these issues.

Family lawyer Richard Crane answers some of the most common questions about family law and cases in the short videos below. Click play to watch.

    Why you should Contact Us

    Phone Us on 08-9254-0000 To Schedule A Consultation

    We have 5 conveniently located offices in Perth, Jindalee, Joondalup, South Lake and Rockingham to deal with your case. You do not need to come into town to see us! We are in your local area for your convenience!

    We have a dedicated team of lawyers in Perth who love their involvement in law and providing high quality legal services at a competitive price to members of the public of Western Australia, which we have been doing since 1989.

    For all your personal injury enquiries, call us for a free no obligation telephone consult on 08 9254-000 or submit an online enquiry using the form below. For all other legal or to make an appointment with one of our helpful legal staff, call us to schedule a consult on 08 9254-0000. We respond to most requests within 1 business day.

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.