Childrens’ Issues

Only experienced and dedicated Perth family lawyers will have conduct of your matter!

The Family Court of Western Australia has the power to deal with matters which arise with respect to children of separated couples, whether married or living in a de-facto relationship.

The issues that arise with respect to custody of children following a separation include:

  1. where the children of the relationship will live;
  2. the long and short term care, welfare and development of the children;
  3. arrangements for the children to have contact with the parent they are not living with; and
  4. child support.

These are all areas that need to be addressed following a separation and our Perth family lawyers in the Family Law Services Division of Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo can help you with all or any of these issues.

Why you should Contact Us

Jindalee: 08 9509 7700
Joondalup: 08 9301 4999
South Lake: 08 9417 7969
Rockingham: 08 9520 2729

We have 5 conveniently located offices in Perth, Jindalee, Joondalup, South Lake and Rockingham to deal with your case. You do not need to come into town to see us! We are in your local area for your convenience!

We have a dedicated team of family lawyers in Perth who love their involvement in law and providing good quality legal services at a competitive price to members of the public of Western Australia, which we have been doing since 1989.

FREE E-book: 5 Things You Must Know Before Choosing Your Family Lawyer