Only experienced and dedicated family lawyers in Perth will have conduct of your matter!

It is possible for married and de-facto couples to reach agreement in relation to child welfare issues and property settlement issues.

Where agreement can be reached it is preferable to make the agreement formal with the Family Court.

An agreement can be reflected in a Form 11 Application for Consent Orders, which is signed by both parties and filed in the Family Court of Western Australia.

A family lawyer does not have to prepare the Form 11 Application for Consent Orders or prepare Court documents on your behalf. However, you must keep in mind how important the agreement or the decision of the Court is on your financial circumstances and the lives of your children.

The Family Law Services Division of Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo can advise you on the terms of an agreement, prepare court documents and ensure the documents accurately reflect your intentions.

Why you should Contact Us

Jindalee: 08 9509 7700
Joondalup: 08 9301 4999
South Lake: 08 9417 7969
Rockingham: 08 9520 2729

We have 5 conveniently located offices in Perth, Jindalee, Joondalup, South Lake and Rockingham to deal with your case. You do not need to come into town to see us! We are in your local area for your convenience!

We have a dedicated team of family lawyers in Perth who love their involvement in law and providing good quality legal services at a competitive price to members of the public of Western Australia, which we have been doing since 1989.

FREE E-book: 5 Things You Must Know Before Choosing Your Family Lawyer