Worker’s Compensation – What do I do when I’m injured at work?

Kevin Wong was admitted as a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia in December 1992 and the High Court of Australia in November 1993. He started helping injured victims when he was an undergraduate law student at the University of Western Australia whilst working part time at the firm later known as D’Angelo & Partners. Having developed a passion for the welfare and proper compensation of injured victims, he has focused specifically in this area and specialised in the field of personal injury litigation.

In this video, Kevin talks about what you should do whenever you got injured at work.

Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo offers the services of their reliable, experienced, professional family lawyers in its offices in Perth, Jindalee, Joondalup, Rockingham and South Lake.  Its family lawyers specialise in divorcede facto separationspousal maintenanceproperty settlement and parenting issues.

Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo can manage your separation with sensitivity, professionalism and dedication. If you need expert advice on how to manage a separation, call Friedman Lurie Singh & D’Angelo on 08 9254 0000 or visit

Comments Off on Worker’s Compensation – What do I do when I’m injured at work?