Criminal Injuries Compensation

Only experienced and dedicated personal injury lawyers in Perth will have conduct of your matter!

If you:

  1. have been injured and/or suffered financial loss;
  2. you are a close relative of a person killed as a result of an incident;
  3. and if the incident has been reported to the Police,

you may make an application for criminal injury compensation even if the offender is not identified, charged or convicted of the incident.

Why you should Contact Us

Jindalee: 08 9509 7700
Joondalup: 08 9301 4999
South Lake: 08 9417 7969
Rockingham: 08 9520 2729

We have 5 conveniently located offices in Perth, Jindalee, Joondalup, South Lake and Rockingham to deal with your case. You do not need to come into town to see us! We are in your local area for your convenience!

We have a dedicated team of personal injury lawyers in Perth who love their involvement in law and providing good quality legal services at a competitive price to members of the public of Western Australia, which we have been doing since 1989.

FREE E-book: 5 Things You Must Know Before Choosing Your Personal Lawyer